Kaya Hydra Cleanse Make Up Remover - Review
Hydra- Cleanse Make Up Remover effectively removes both water-proof and regular make-up without having to rinse with water.This 3-in-1 alcohol free formula is gentle on skin, eyes and lips while removing even the most long lasting make-up. It retains moisture and natural pH of the skin. Cucumber and Witch Hazel Extract reduce pore size to normal and instantly soothe the skin.
Suitable for: Normal, Oily, and Combination skin.
Specially recommended during winter and for dry skin.
Application:Apply and spread a small amount of lotion to the face using a cotton pad. With your eyes closed, gently spread the lotion along the eye lashes and areas where the make up has been applied. Wipe it off with a cotton pad.
Price: Rs. 400/- for 100 ml tube
1. This is one of the most mositurising make up removers I have used. My skin felt very soft and nourished and didn't need a moisturiser post this at all. This is truely a 2 in 1 product. I would come back home, use this to remove my makeup and be done for the night. It cleanses and moisturises at the same time, you save time and energy from applying two different products
2. The formula is light weight, almost like a foam, so it never left behind a film or a slimy layer on the face. Non-oily, yet nourishing
3. The cleansing power is astonishing. It instantly melts waterproof mascara and liner. No need to apply, wait for 30 seconds to liquify, and then wipe. Make up comes off with this in a single swipe.
4. The packaging is good - a neat flip cap makes it easy to carry around as well.
5. The fact that it does not need water, is a major plus. It can be carried around for a quick cleanse when no water is available. It does take a little getting used to, but just follow the instructions to the T, and you won't have a problem.
6. I didn't suffer any breakouts or any other skin problem while using this. But then I don't get acne in any case.
1. The price: it costs 400 bucks for a 100 ml tube. Since I wear quite heavy waterproof eye make (my Bourjois mascara is enriched with Kohl, hence a pain to take off), I would end up using quite a bit of this each time. A pea sized amount didn't really work for me for the entire face. Maybe I just use a lot more cleanser than needed (I am a little bit finicky about taking it all off - otherwise it gives me pseudo make up dark circles), but this wouldn't last me more than a month at this rate.
2. The waterless application needs a little getting used to. It just seemed incomplete to me initially to not wipe my face with atleast a damp cotton, if not actual water. It just felt like my cleansing ritual was incomplete and that dirt was still stuck to my face. But I got around it after 7-8 days. Those of you who enjoy the elaborate ritual with water may not like it as well initially.
This is a great product for those of us who
1. Travel a lot: This is a one stop solution for those who travel a lot. You can use it on the go, and also it is a great multi-tasker and a single tube replaces the need for cleanser & moisturiser
2. Are too tired or lazy in the evening: This doesn't need water, just a cotton pad and this cream and you are good to go. Great for after those really late night parties when you are just too pooped to do anything.
This product was sent to me by the company for consideration, however that has not affected my review in any way.
G8t review ... I would love to try this as i travel a lot & always in need of something to quickly remove my makeup. However the price is a bit ouch for a 100 ml tube.ReplyDelete
This sounds like a made-for-me product. I need something like this for times when I travel. I won't use it so much and the cost won't be a problem in that case. Nice review :-)ReplyDelete
awesome review, T! :)ReplyDelete
Didn't it sting your eyes or I guess you would have been extra careful with it. Nice review. :)ReplyDelete
I love your review of this TReplyDelete
wow that sounds amazing! am gona give this a go when am in india :)ReplyDelete
Hey Tanveer! Thanks a lot for your review! :) Regards, PriyamReplyDelete
Hi Tanveer, being a recent reader of your blog, lemme first compliment u for such a wonderful effort- a blog unique in its own way, rare reviews on products suitable for Indian skin..great job!!Well based on ur reviews i got one maybelline collossal mascara and nivea lipbalm, and wow!!!100%satisfied!!I would have missed these if i had not read ur reviews, thnx dear...Keep up the good job!!ReplyDelete
Nice review. :)ReplyDelete
I have VERY sensitive eyes so this one's not for me!ReplyDelete
Sounds like an interesting product. How about its claim of reducing the pore size ? Does it really help?
Thanks for thinking about me in my absence.
Blogging is a great way to find wonderful friends:)
I have been busy in packaging and meeting loved ones as I am moving to Hyderabad.
Will catch up soon:)
Also I too reviewed this product and I must say that you are a awesome reviewer.Hats off to you:)
@Pooja: Thks! I hope u like this. I too personally found it to be quite expensive.ReplyDelete
@Rads: Glad u liked it.. Yup I guess if u travel a lot & use this sparingly it might be a smart purchase :D
@Shivani: Thks :D
@Rati: Surprising no, it didn't sting my eyes at all. Maybe because I don't apply any make up on my lower lash line or water line on a daily basis. Not even concealer.. My eye make up consists of waterproof mascara & liner. Or else either i shut my eyes real tight, or they aren't that sensitive. :D
@CZ: Thks! I loved yr review too, esp the demo pics part! :D
@Shifa: Thks.. I hope u like it :DReplyDelete
@Priyam: Yr most welcome :D
@Anon: Thks a lot sweetheart! Yr appreciation means a lot to me & I am glad u liked the mascara & lip balm.. Keep reading & i hope the blog is useful for u in the future too!
@Shopoholic: Thks :D
@KI: Yea, apparently it stung cynthia's eyes like hell..
@Lavanya: Thks.. I have very tiny pores to begin with (dry skin) so can't say.
@Anamika: Glad to know all is fine :)... Thks a lot :D
Thanks for joining my blog :))ReplyDelete
I was looking for a makeup remover for some time now. Earlier I used just rose water and water and soap but that doesn't work well to take off eye make up. I guess i am going to try this one.
Well this sound really nice- a well written review!!!ReplyDelete
Bit pricey though -but good for those who r actually gonna use pea size amounts, but definitely something unique!!!
Nice review....but i m not too sure if i wanna give this a try and I generally like to finish my cleasing w a splash of water and yes it is on the expensive side :)
Looks neat, and I like the ingredient cucumber. The only makeup dissolving cleanser I've tried is from Clean and Clear (about six or eight bucks I think; don't remember exactly), which is gentle enough for sensitive skin and the eye area (and removes waterproof makeup easily while minimizing pores). Another cleanser that I find helps remove makeup and general impurities is Himalaya's Neem and Turmeric Cleanser (about 150 Indian Rupees).ReplyDelete