3 Perfections Tag!
Anju from Indianmakeupways tagged me to do this post on what I think are my imperfections & perfections.
1. My hair: I wish they were more healthy & had more volume. Hairfall has been an eternal problem. They are rather like a problem child – the hair itself is dry but my scalp gets oily within a day of washing – even when I skip conditioner. Plus it never stays in place, I always look like a cyclone just spit me out. I am trying out a home made Reetha – Amla – Shikakai treatment now. Hopefully it will work out.
2. My high forehead: I have a big forehead, some people say it is sign of intelligence & luck, but I find it too big – I wish I could get some bangs to cover them, but thanks to the fact that my hair is scanty especially in the front it is a bit of a problem – or maybe my hair stylist is not that good. :-P
3. My forever dry lips: I cannot go without lip balm for even an hour – my lips will start to chap & as we all know that is horrendous. You cannot wear lipstick, lip gloss – anything on chapped lips. I always gotta have a lip balm on me
My 3 perfections (or rather what I like about myself)
1. My skin: It is pretty well behaved, not sensitive, doesn’t break out easily, is even toned, hardly any dark circles. I like it :)
2. My eyes: they are a deep green with a tinge of grey right now. They have changed color over the years, I started out with blue eyes as a kid and over the years they have darkened to green, they do help me stand out in a crowd, & even if all I use is mascara – they still attract attention :)
3. My lack of, errr, body hair: ok, I know this will sound weird, but I hardly have any hair on my arms & legs. I have never waxed, I generally use an epilator once a month, or else I have to shave like once in two weeks. I am done. Conversely my eyebrows grow like wild weeds.
Since the tag was both imperfections & perfections – I did both. But I honestly would like others to just do perfections. I think we spend too much time already analyzing what’s wrong with us, and sometimes when we have too much free time - we also keep analyzing only what is wrong or missing in others.
So I tag everyone – please tell me your perfections :)
Lmao at 'wild weeds' and 'big forehead' haha :D. Oh this cheered me up TReplyDelete
Lovely tag!!! loved reading it!!! and your eyes!!! wooow I am already loving them just by reading abt them....and no body hair!!! that is a booonReplyDelete
u r rt abt ur eyes.they are just tooooooooo beautiful and ur skin is pretty good too and no body hair!!!!! wow! u r blessed :)ReplyDelete
"wild weeds" hahahah!!!! really made me laugh!ReplyDelete
Green eyessss...wow and no body hair...you are really blessed Tanveer :)ReplyDelete
Deep Green eyessss...wow and no body hair...you are really blessed Tanveer :)ReplyDelete
i love ur eyes too..n no body hair is awesum..wat luck...!!ReplyDelete
I am so loving this tag but like you said i have only imperfection to narrate :)ReplyDelete
WIld Weeds: a wide field suddenly started growing weeds in front of my eyes.... lolReplyDelete
Oh I really wish to see your child hood picture with blue eyes. Doll face!!
lovely Tanz ... have seen ur pics on fb and they r awesome :)ReplyDelete
lucky u :) no waxing needed
No body hair? wow that's awesome.ReplyDelete
I agree that most people pay more attention to their imperfections rather than perfections. I had to thing really hard to find 3 perfections, but I'm still not 100% happy with them! But I find such tags interesting, esp the imperfections part, because it gives me an idea about how people see themselves.
lucky you......beautiful eyes....you should post ur pic and do post the link to it if u already have one.....would love to see :)ReplyDelete
ok so i saw ur personal page on the blog and like your eyes are amazing....wow..ReplyDelete
wow, your eyes would really make u stand out, lucky uReplyDelete
@CZ: Lol! Glad u r feeling better CZ :DReplyDelete
@HD: Thank you so much!
@IMW: Thanks for appreciating & also tagging me :)
@Rima: :D :D
@BeautyDiva: Thks :)
@Bhumika: Thks! :D
@Anamika: awww... come one, I can think of so many things that are perfect about u - yr lips are perfect, not too thin, not too thick - they look awesome in red!.. Your eyes: smokey brown & so expressive, your smile is very cute & your hair is also looking very nice at the moment - like yr haircut!
@Shoppingaholic: Hhehehe.. Thks :) Yes, I used to get a lot of attention as a kid - most ppl thought I was firang. Well, actually that still happens a lot to me, I routinely get asked "Are you a foreigner? Which country are you from?".. lol, it shocks them when I speak in Hindi to aswer their question
@Rashmi: Awww.. thks so much :D
@Poohkie: I know, it is quite interesting to read these :)
@PSCFY: Hey, thks a lot :D
Great post! I love this! Focusing on our perfections is a good thing. Actually, the things we dislike about ourselves, others normally don't even notice or pay attention to.ReplyDelete