Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 03 - Review
|Inglot Freedom System #03|
Price: Rs. 250 for 1.2 gm pan (the palletes cost extra though, depending on the size)
The product life is 2 years from date of manufacture
Availability: There is an Inglot store at Infinity - II (Malad). I was at G7 mall yesterday evening at 6 pm and the Inglot store there was closed. It may be shutting down, not sure.
Or else you can buy it online on shopatmajorbrands.com. They run discounts from time to time, so keep an eye out for those.
What I liked:
1. The quality! The lipstick itself is very moisturing, and goes on smoothly. It is very buttery in fact. The feel is very creamy, but this lipstick doesn't add too much texture to the lips. You know that very creamy look of a lipstick that you get sometimes, you can see the lipstick sitting on the lips like a cream, you don't get that look with this.
|Inglot Freedom Lipstick #03|
3. This particular shade 03 - is a really nice natural / nude lip color that can be paired with smoky eyes. It is not too pale to wash me out, but by itself it is a bit plain. You would need a bit of a blush to balance it out in case you decide not to do smoky eyes. The color is a pretty mix of brown, peach & pink and is bound to suit fair skinned girls. It could also be a nice option for medium skinned girls looking for a nude shade. It has a bit of sheen to it, but is not overly shimmery. It is a good choice for office.
4. They are not strongly fragranced.
What could be better:
1. I hate the fact that one needs a lip brush to apply it. The slot for the lip brush inside the palette is designed such that only a Inglot lip brush would fit into it. My Body Shop one doesn't, and so it has to be carried separately in a pouch. I generally do touch-ups on the go and this one is not travel friendly for working women.
|Inglot Freedom Lipstick #03|
3. The Inglot policy of not selling single pans without the pallete in their stores. Honestly the palette is overpriced for what it is - just an empty box with slots. I feel Inglot would sell a lot more product if they let go of this policy. However it is unnecessary to buy the palette if you are shopping online. The only grouse with online shopping is that you can't swatch them and the shades online are very off the mark.
4. The color choice in the freedom system lipsticks are pretty limited when compared to the range they carry in eye shadows. They also don't have different textures or varieties like they offer in their eye shadows (matt, pearl, DS etc). They do have matt lip colors & other textures, but in their regular line.
5. No names. It is very tough for me to remember & keep track of the shades I like.
Recommended: The quality of these lipsticks is very good. They are soft, creamy, pigmented - almost like a lip butter, but are intensely pigmented and have good staying power. They are highly pigmented so a little goes a very, very long way.
I'd suggest that you turn to these for shades that are hard to find - like the prefect nude or red for you. The range will give you choices, the price will give you freedom to experiment and the low quantity means that you will finish it up if you end up with a not so flattering color.
This particular shade #03, is the perfect nude / natural lip color for me. If you are cool toned like me, or are close to my skin color, but have pigmented lips and are on the hunt for a nude lip color, do try this out.
Sent by Brand / PR for Consideration.
I didnt really liked their eyeshadows, but have never tried any inglot lippies... will give it a go... color looks lovely! x MarinaReplyDelete
Thanks Marina, I hope you like these :DDelete
I have heard so much about these lipsticks and this one luks so pretty too..just very very anxiously waiting for the sale to start :)ReplyDelete
Same here Parul, I wonder when the sale is happening next :PDelete
i saw this on Sirish i guess.it suited her so well but after reading yur review i might give it a skip..i don think so it will be my nude.ReplyDelete
It is kinda similar to Hug Me from MAC - so if that is not your nude, this won't be eitherDelete
You say it covers up pigmented lips? I will have to pin this so that I can get it the next time. No way will I buy the palette!ReplyDelete
Yup, Emm! I have pigmented lips, esp my upper lip is darker than my lower lip - but this manages to cover it up to make them both look the same.Delete
M-this is seriously the most pigmented lippie ever nothing offers comparable coverage,definitely stock up on these!Delete
I have the bright colors . No clue about the nude ones since I'm not a big fan. But well, I totally adore these. The awesome pigmentation is what make me gape at it first!!ReplyDelete
Hey, how are you storing these?
They are quite pigmented Nive, and they go on so smoothly!Delete
Inglot sent a palette with this pan. So for now I'm covered. But I plan to buy more only once I finish the current ones.
This a pretty nude shade and since it is moisturizing and with good pigmentation , this definitely comes under must buy!! Really sad about their palette policy..they should change it.ReplyDelete
It is a really nice nude shade! Even I hate their palette policy - either they shd reduce the rates or else do away with that nonsense :PDelete
Love this shade, plz do a lip swatch Tanz!ReplyDelete
LOL! Let me see :)Delete
wow tanvee...this is pretty...this somewhat looks like mac hug me na :)ReplyDelete
also congrats for ur cosmo thing :) read in cynthia's blog :)
yes, this is a lot like Hug Me!Delete
OMG! I am! Ohhh, Thanks for letting me know! :D
Pleasure Tanvee :)Delete
Ooh! Nice neutral shade.. These days ivebeen wearing alota nudes in diff hues ...gud choice tans..ReplyDelete
It is a very nice neutral shade :D..Delete
Ooh this is such a pretty nude...and sounds great. Might get it for myself :)ReplyDelete
CZ, I have a feeling it will look good on you :DDelete
Amazingly detailed review.ReplyDelete
Just wanted to say congratulations for being featured in Cosmo. I am really proud of both Rashmi and you - two of my favorite Indian bloggers :)
Your support means a lot to me :D :D
nice shade tanveer n congrats for being in cosmo...u r really a star girl...keep rockingReplyDelete
Thanks a lot Pavani :DDelete
This looks nice Tanveer. will try this out at the store bt i have a feeling that it will wash me out...:|ReplyDelete
Try it out Jyoti, they may have options tht are a bit darker or pinker than this one.Delete
Heard so much about these...I have to check these out. Thanks for reviewing :)ReplyDelete