Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner - Review
What the Product Is:
1. I actually bought this to try out this Japanese skin care technique. I had tried it with a lotion earlier but found it too heavy. I then bought Biotique Honey Water Toner but had such a bad experience with it that it found its way to the dustbin after 2 trials (I’ll do a review on that soon). But this toner worked wonderfully for the technique. It was light & non-greasy. At the same time it didn’t dry out my skin at all.
• A whitening toner with an exclusive combination of Vitamin C and Essential Soy™ that is clinically proven to improve overall skin fairness and translucence
What the Product Does:
• Special liposome delivery system enhances effectiveness of whitening ingredient to lighten overall complexion
• Vitamin C and Essential Soy™, an exclusive soybean extract, help reduce discoloration and promote even-toned skin.
• Exclusive combination of natural extracts and skin conditioners replenish moisture
• Leaves skin soft and smooth
• Clinically proven to improve overall skin fairness and translucence
• Alcohol-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic, allergy-tested
How and When To Use It:
Shake well before use. Apply in the morning and at night after cleansing. Moisten cotton pad with toner and smooth over cleansed face and neck with gentle upward strokes. For all skin types
Ingredients: See image below
Ingredients: See image below
Price: Rs. 240 for 150 ml bottle
What I liked:
2. It is alcohol free, so it was very gentle on my skin, didn’t sting and never dried it out. It also didn’t break me out
3. For the price the quantity is pretty decent. I have been using it since the last two months everyday quite liberally, and I still have a decent quantity to go.
4. It clears oily residue quite well. I have used it at times after using a cream cleanser and it takes off all left over residue.
What I didn’t like:
1. It doesn’t lighten at all. Maybe it works well if used with other products in the line.
Recommended: This is a good toner for those with sensitive, dry or combination skin. It may be a bit hydrating for oily skin. It is alcohol free & very gentle, and makes for a decently priced daily use toner. But don’t expect any lightening of scars or much fairness from this.
To be fair to Neutrogena, you're already so fair! :-)ReplyDelete
lol...I have to agree!Delete
LOL! Yea :D.. but I do have some acne marks on my face & it didn't lighten them at all! :DDelete
Lolz...i laughed reading above comment.I wanna try this for sure..was thinking of Lush but then this one will surely be better:)ReplyDelete
I have also been looking for a good toner that is alcohol free. This was the only one that was budget priced :D
Agree with speakingchic :) How will you see any difference now :))ReplyDelete
Btw Good review!
LOL! Prachi :D.. in my defence, it did nothing for my acne scars also :PDelete
tanvee...i see this everytime in the dept stores...but never bought...i will try this once my AM toner is over :DReplyDelete
Yea, it is quite economical & easily available :D.. I hope u like it :DDelete
This has come at the right time for me..With the heat building up, i need to get a gud toner....M gona pick this up...hope its available on stylecraze :)ReplyDelete
Thanx for the review Tans :)
Your welcome Zara! I hope you like it :DDelete
hi great review....aside from the toner, how did the Japanese technique work out for u????ReplyDelete
Hey! I'll do a post on that Japanese technique soon :DDelete
how is this japanese technique? does it work?ReplyDelete
I will review it shortly Parita :DDelete
I wanna see how this jap technique worksReplyDelete
is it good for winters Tanveer?ReplyDelete
Tanveer plz suggest if this toner is good for winters as well? i have combination skinReplyDelete