This is not my personal review. I have never used Biotique Henna Leaf Conditioning Powder. But my very close friend who has some white hair that need coverage has, and this is her opinion: It Rocks!
She has used a variety of henna powders/hair colors and says that nothing she has used so far has been this gentle on her hair, & the color imparted is lovely and very natural (a very healthy looking natural dark brown and not the weird red/maroon color that most henna products give), with no chemical side-effects like hair fall, dry hair or dandruff.
Ingredients of Henna Leaf
1. Lawsonia Inermis (henna/mehandi) powder - 63% Colors white hair, coats to protect hair & conditions it.
2. Melia Azadirachta powder (neem) - 5% Anti-microbial & strenthens keratin (hair protein)
3. Gmelina Arborea powder (Gambhari) - 6% Promotes hair growth
Image via Wikipedia
4. Terminilia Arjuna powder (arjun chhal) - 8% strenthens hair
5. Mangifera Indica (Mango seed powder) - 8% improves elasticity in hair
6. Arabica Gum - 5%
Since my friend uses it primarily to color her white hair she mixes two heaped spoons of this powder with half a spoon instant coffee to make a paste with water. Apply this to hair and scalp and leave for 2 hours.
Wash off with gentle shampoo.
Have you tried this product? or used henna to color your hair? what was your experience?