No mincing words now. Let me tell you straight up that this did not work for me at all.
The Lotus Herbals JojobaWash is marketed as a nourishing face wash for all skin types. It has some active millicapsules (some big blue and some tiny orange beads) suspended in the facewash that supposedly contain Jojoba, Avocado & Vitamin E extracts. They have been (*supposedly*)put inside the beads to that they can be delivered directly to your face.(I would really like to know how Lotus does all these high-tech things)
1. The concept of putting active ingredients in beads for protection is nice. Most products become ineffective after a certain time as active ingredients get oxidized over time, due to exposure to light & air.
2. Packaging is good. A clear see through tube makes the stuff seem very powerful with all beads floating inside.
1. It dried out my skin. Yea. A face wash that is sold as nourishing, did the exact opposite.
2. The beads just dissolve into powder, I thought I would see some oil or something come out of it upon crushing. It was just powder.
3. There is no control over the amount of active ingridents that your skin gets as it is very difficult to ensure that you get beads everytime you take a sample. A lot of times all I got was gel & no beads.
4. No of beads is very less as compared to the gel in the tube.
5. No list of ingridents is printed. It just lists Jojoba, Avocado & vitamin E as ingredients.
6. Price: 145 Rs for 120 gms.
Will I buy again: No. All that looks beady is not pretty.