1. Mascara in black: A good water-proof volumising/lengthening mascara can help your look go from office to glam in a matter of seconds. I would suggest Maybelline or Bourjois Mascaras.
2. Nivea Lip Balm in Strawberry: It combines the nourishment of a lip balm with the subtle tint & shine of gloss. A quick swipe and your lips look nourished & polished.
3. Bronze colored glitter powder: This multi-tasker is a life-saver when you have to rush from office to a party. This shade suits most Indian women. You can
- Swipe some on the eyes as eye-shadow,
- rub a pinch on the cheeks for a sun-kissed bronze look,
- apply some on top of the Nivea lip balm to add glitter to the lips
4. Maybelline Whitestay UV Compact/Liquid foundation: A nice compact to instantly brighten dull skin. However this is not a very good choice for dry skin as it further dries out & empahsies dryness. Apply moisturiser before application.
5. Eyeliner in your favourite color: I like to carry Glimmering Plum by Lakme. Even Colorbar has a great range of liners and so does Bourjois, Jordana and Revlon. Buy as per your budget.