Nivea Lip Balm in Star Fruits - Strawberry


I have posted a review of the Nivea Lip Balm in cherry earlier.

This lip balm in Strawberry is not so diffirent in terms of texture or ingredients, though it does seem to moisturise a little better. It only differs in two aspects.

1. Smell: OMG! This has the most ravishing strawberry smell. It is so much better than the cherry. It picks up my mood instantly. (Well, I am a sucker for all things strawberry). Just love it.

2. Color: The balm is a fire box red tint, as opposed to the slight fuchsia (rani pink) tint that the cherry adopts. But, but, but this is a little less pigmented, so the color is much lighter on your lips. But this one is a little bit more glossy than cherry.

So which one is better, I say both rock..

The Cherry one is my go-to for when I want a tinted color on my lips. It gives a fabulous color that stains the lips perfectly & looks very kissable. A swipe & I am set for the day.

The Strawberry one makes me go weak in the knees every time I smell it. The color does not show up on my pigmented lips, but it makes them look nice & glossy, (& not waxy & white & heavy) so it is a good substitute for me for a transparent lip gloss (which melt in our heat, anyways)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

  1. i luv that smell too..
    n cherry is better pigmented..??then i shud get that asap.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Zwala! Cherry has a darker pigment, more fuchsia like..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nivea strawberry balm !!
    its mah HG .. with subtle shine and hint of color .. its a must have for me !
    I even tried cherry .. buh man the smell .. it was like em sitting in some pharmacy !! totally avoidable buh strawberry is pure LOVE ladies !!yum:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Palak: You're not the only one to complain about the smell of Cherry.. Lots of ppl don't seem to like it.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use this everyday! Perfect red tint for asian skin x

    http://msbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time out to add your valuable comment. I will revert as soon as possible.

COMMENT MODERATION POLICY FOR ADDICTED TO BLUSH BLOG

I delete blatant self-promotion and comments where it is clear the post material was not carefully read. If you are not going to bother to engage with the post, I am not going to bother posting your comment.

I also delete ALL comments with links - even if the link is to your blog.

Don't be mean to other commentators - it serves no purpose other than showcase your own personality in a bad light.

Popular Posts