Be Right Back..
Image via WikipediaDear Readers,
I am heading off for a well deserved Diwali vacation for about 10 days. So there will be no new posts during this period.
But I shall be back after 10 days with a whole lot of posts on beauty, make-up & skin care.. So stay posted & keep your comments coming in as always!!
But before I leave here is a quick Diwali look that will go with all your clothes
1. Apply foundation on face (I use Ponds Tinted Moisturiser)
2. Use a brown eye shadow pallette to create a neutral look for the eyes. (Maybelline's Chai Latte: this has lovely light brown for the lid, a sparkly bronze for the crease, a nude with silver specs for highlighting & dark chocolate brown for creating a smokey look - this eye shadow look goes with all bright colored clothes)
3. Use a blush (I use Maybelline Peach Satin)
4. Mascara (Maybelline Define a Lash works for me)
5. Finish off with a swipe of Nivea Cherry lip balm or any berry tinted lipstick/gloss
Wish you all a very happy Diwali & a prosperous New Year!!
Stay Safe when playing with crackers! & look fab in your brightest colors & best make-up!!