Image by kelpenhagen via FlickrThere are some brands that I have heard so so much about I would love for them to retail in India so see what the fuss is all about
1. NARS - The orgasm blush is so raved about online that I am a fan without having tried it
2. Urban Decay - Their eyeliners are just fantastical. Especially their 24 hour eyeliners. Amazing colors.
3. Philosophy line of skin care: such cute names for their products. Who could resist them
4. Colored Mascara: I know this is not a company, but I have never seen colored mascara in India & would love to try some.
5. Bobbi Brown - They have very some pretty lip glosses which I feel would look good on Indian skin
6. Benefit: They seem to be the masters when it comes to tints. My favourite type of make-up
7. Cover Girl: This is one of the drug store brands abroad, quite cheap & has some nice mascaras
8. Wet & Wild: another affordable cosmetic line with great products
what's your wish list?