What the company says: A Face Vitaliser for Youthful Complexion. A rare combination of naturally occurring nutrients. Rich in Vitamin E and minerals like Iron, Phosphorus, Iodine, Potash and Sulphur. Also contains Nutmeg Oil that helps to stimulate the skin and ease wrinkles. Regular use ensures a youthful complexion. Useful for all types of skin.
- Cydonia Oblonga Gel (Bihidana Luvab) 10% : Quince is a small tree found in the Caucasus region between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. Quince is characterized by soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It also regulates the natural moisture content of the skin. High in mucilage, the outer coating of the seed is soothing, protective and helps hydrate the skin.
- Lepidum Sativum Gel (Halo Luvab) 1.5% : The botanical name of candrasura is Lepiduum sativum, and it belongs to family Cruciferae. The seeds contain a volatile essential aromatic oil, the active principle and a fatty oil. Iodine, iron, phosphate, potash, salts, bitter substances, sulphur is obtained from the water-cress.it is used for treatment of various skin diseases
- Myristica Fragrans Oil (Jaiphal Tail) 0.5%: Nutmeg oil imparts a glow to the skin.
- Sacchromyces Yeast Ext. (Khameer Kwath) 8% : Yeast Extract, extremly rich in B vitamins & Amino Acids.
- Prunus Amygdalus Oil (Badam Tail) 1% : Almond Oil
- Helianthus Annus Oil (Surajmukhi Tail) 3% : Sunflower Oil
- Lotion base Q.S.
To Use: Add two to three drops of the dandelion face vitalizer to the Saffron Youth Dew and apply on the face.
1. Very light. It is absorbed instantly by the skin.
2. Helps relive dry, itchy skin.
3. By it self, it goes on very smoothly on the skin without creating any oilness and can be used as a base for matt foundations, and so is an excellent substitute for oil-free moisturizers.
1. I did not see any particular improvement in my skin tone or texture despite using it for months. However I have to admit that I did not use it in conjunction with Saffron Dew. I used it with Biotique Morning Nectar as the sales girl assured me that it would work just as well.
2. Expensive: 35ml bottle costs 135 /- Rs.
Will I buy this again: No. I had much hopes from this product (even though I got it free), as it was so full of exotic ingredients and was also quite expensive. No such luck however. I suppose this is a good product for those just looking to calm down dry, inflammed skin, because it does that quite efficiently. However there was no change in my skin tone, texture, softness or glow for the better when using this product. It might be that this serum is a preventive measure rather a curative measure. In any case, since I saw no real results, I will not be purchasing this.