I know it has been long.. I too have been missing my daily blogging! But the work front has been a lil hectic.
To start off, there are a lot of reviews that are pending. Let roll the bucket with Garnier Light Under eye roll - on
Some time ago Garnier launched an eye roll-on with caffeine that stimulates blood microcirculation. The metal roller ball of the Garnier roll-on has a cooling effect which works for the puffy eyes.
1. The cream is very light, non-greasy, unscented & absorbs into the skin in a jiffy.
2. The silver metal roller ball is very cool & feels very good. Wakes you up & refreshes you instantly.
4. Small package makes it easy to carry around
1. A lil expensive at 199 Rs for just 15 ml
2. Does nothing for dark circles
Price: 15 ml tube costs Rs. 199/-
Will I buy it again: No. It does not reduce dark circles at all. It does however work very well on puffy eyes & is very refreshing if you are feeling sleepy in office. But then my Biotique Chlorophyll gel does that just as well, & is much cheaper at 185 rs for 100 ml.