One of my favourite bloggers Ashwini who writes a wonderful blog tagged me to write a post on "I hit Pan" that is list 6 items that I have hit pan on, and have or plan to repurchase. This can be makeup, skincare, haircare, bodycare or scent.
So here it goes:
1. Nivea Lip Balm in strawberry: I love its scent, the moisturisation is perfect and is not too shiney, and the tint is so pretty. Just a swipe and you look so much better - even with a naked face
2. Lakme Glide on Eye color in Glimmering Plum: I adore eyeliners, I further adore eyeliners that are purple. This is a favourite and I love the color pay-off. Besides it stays on & won't smudge.
3. Ponds Age Miracle Tinted Foundation: It has moisturiser, a sunscreen with spf 15 & is tinted. What more could a rushed girl in the morning ask for?
4. Maybelline Define a Lash Mascara: This is my best-est ever day time, wear to office mascara.
5. Parachute Coconut oil: This may sound out of place here, but, but, but, I love it's smell, I love its versatility & I use it on hair & body. It is 100% edible (really! it says so on the package)
6. Jordana eyeliner in smokey: Yes, another eyeliner. Maybe I should have named this blog "Addicted to Eyeliner"
By the way I have reviewed all these products on this blog..
& I tag all my "8" followers to do a similar post!!! Waiting to read your Hit Pan List!