I take on another favourite, popular moisturiser today - Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer.
Formulated with natural peach extracts, Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser leaves your skin radiantly soft.
Natural peach extract contains Vitamins and Pectin which tone and hydrate skin, giving it a natural glow.
AHA's and Antioxidants (Vitamin C and E) work to condition and rejuvenate your skin.
Key Ingredients: Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E Acetate), Tocopherol (Vit. E), Peach (Prunus Persica) Extract.”
1. Light and absorbs easily into the skin
2. Light fragrance
3. Quite economical and available in a number of sizes
4. Moisturizes hands/feet quite well. Sinks in quickly.
1. Just so-so. Some people seem to swear by it. It was really not "The Holy Grail Moisturizer" for me.
2. Incomplete list of ingredients on the package. I find it hard to believe that this moisturizer comprises only these 3 innocent ingredients.
3. No added benefits of spf protection.
Will I re-purchase: Maybe. I may just keep it around as a basic moisturizer to, you know, use in emergencies (like pulling out tight finger rings) or for the hands, arms & legs. But not for the face. Maybe I am too demanding. I just think that this should offer me a little more, like spf.
Promotional offer: Lakme has an offer going on where they are giving out free lip glosses on purchase of all their moisturizers.
Price: 60ml, Rs. 55