eye make-up for perfect definition
• Water-resistant formula ensures no smudging or smearing.
• Deep intense color that does not fade.
1. Nice thin, bendy bristles brush. You can do both thin & thick lines. I don’t really like fibre /stiff tipped applicators.
2. Quick drying formula. Takes a few seconds at most to set.
3. Water and smudge resistant. Once set, it stays that way for hours. Sweat proof also. Does not flake. Even when applied thick, and is buildable.
4. Economical at Rs. 70 for 9 ml
5. Comes off easily with a basic cleanser.
1. The color, it could be more intense black. And can we have more colors in this line please :-)
2. The liquid itself is glossy but it dries to a matt blackish-grey color, which I don’t like. I prefer my eyeliner to be glossy.
3. Has a tendency to blacken the entire eye area when removed. It bleeds and bleeds all over the place.
4. Price is not printed on the package. The lakme site too is quite on this. So I never know if I am paying the right price or getting ripped off
5. No list of ingredients at all. Can be a problem to those with sensitive eyes and skin as they will not be able to know if this might trigger off something.
6. There is no mention if this product has been through any opthalmologist tests or if it is suitable for those who wear contact lens.
Price: Rs. 70 for 9ml
Will I buy this again: Yes, as a daily eyeliner, this is good. I have not had any allergies or reactions to it and it will last me at least for a year with the quantity and is suitable to wear when you are just out casually, let’s say to the mall or shopping.
It does not flake or bleed under hot, humid conditions.
I love the brush applicator, I am a big fan of thin brushed applicators (they are like paint brushes) as I find them easy to use and manipulate their shape around the eye.
Basically this eyeliner has everything going for it. Except the color. I am not too fond of the matt black shade it dries to. Plus I would really like to see more shades of black (charcoal), dark, smoky greys & chocolate browns in this series. But I have a feeling that Lakme ignores this liner to concentrate on its more pricer products.