What it claims: Well, nothing much. It does say a lot (actually it says nothing, on the package or on their non-existent website). So I'll hazard a guess here, and make the inference that Stay - On means long lasting and that is what they are claiming. I have the shade Red Current.
1. Really long lasting. A coat will take you through 5 to 7 hours (depending on how much you talk and lick your lips)
2. The shade Red Current is well a reddish berry colored shade. It appears dark berry in the tube and has very very very tiny, like microscopic shimmer in it, that really sets it apart. So while it appears matt in texture, it has a lovely shine to it that you just can't put your finger on! So you don't need gloss separately to put some shine in this.
1. They have a very small selection of shades, just 9, I think
2. This tends to feel drying on the lips after a while.
3. Dissolves very quickly in oily food, or lip balm or even gloss that is applied on top.
Price: Rs. 290/- (I got 15% off, actual price is some 300 odd bucks)
Will I buy this again: This is somewhat like a lip tint. Once applied it stays on for a few hours. & I like that a lot. Considering that it is not claiming a lot, this does stay on my lips for a good 5 hours. I like the Red Current shade and may re-purchase, unless I find something that lasts equally long without drying my lips.
Do take care to apply this to only completely clean and dry lips or else the color will not hold. Also this dries very fast, so you will have to be precise and quick in your application. And don't put gloss on top if you want this to last.