Fairness Pack.Cures pigmentation of skin, eczema, porasis and increases blood circulation
To use: Apply a thick layer on clean dry face and neck. Avoid eye and mouth area. Put cotton pad soaked with cucumber water on eye area. Rest till completely dry. Then remove with wet sponge or just with cool water. Follow with freshener and then moisturizer.
Recommended for all skin types, not recommended for sensitive skin. May cause burning sensation due to effective ingredients.
May cause burning sensation due to effective ingridients
Price: A pack of 85 gms costs Rs. 180 /-
5% Multani Mitti: (In skin care, fuller's earth has been used as a facial mask because of its ability to absorb impurities. It is gentle and can even be used daily by some people.Fuller's Earth can also be used to treat burn or acne scars by making a mixture of lemon juice, rose water, and fuller's earth.)
2.5% Geru (Another name for this is Garric. I could not figure out what this is. If you know, please enlighten)
1.5% Yashad Bhasma (Zinc Calx: It has shown beneficial effects in acne and is known to have antiseptic and astringent properties.)
3% Tamatar Ras (Tomatoes: has large quantities of lycopene - one of the most powerful natural antioxidants)
5% Anannas Ras (Pineapple: promotes skin elasticity while removing dead damaged skin, improving hydration and moisture and promoting a more elastic and clear looking skin)
2% Kiker Gond (another one of the mysteries. I don' t know what this is)
QS Paste Base
1. This mask is highly effective. A deep red paste, it really works to reveal softer, smoother and a more radiant skin tone instantly. This is my go-to mask when I have to attend a function and need a quick facial. Though I definitely don't use this everyday like the pack advises. Seems too potent for daily use on the entire face. I think that a spot treatment with this for blemish lightening might be a better idea
2. Minimizes pores - although very temporarily for like 5 - 6 hours.
3. Although it has multani mitti - it did not dry out my combination skin's dry bits
3. Lasts long. Even though I have had to apply a thick layer, it spreads easily and lasts long.
4. The smell is mild enough not to irritate
1. It does sting a little bit. Very mild though. Nothing discomforting in my case and I could bear it. But the pack clearly states not for sensitive skin. So use your discretion before use.
2. It is quite thick and therefore a little difficult to wash off.
3. The packaging is not good. It is very difficult to remove this from the narrow mouth deep bottle. I have a special spatula (actually an old ice cream plastic spoon) just for this to avoid getting this under my fingers.
4. I don't know if it cures eczema or porasis. I have neither to begin with.
Will I re-purchase: Yea. I liked this one.
Please note that the pack clearly states that it is not meant for sensitive skin. Use your own knowledge of past skin experience when purchasing this one.
Fruit Face packs seem to be a favourite of all herbal companies - almost all of them have one. Instantly I can recollect that Himalaya & VLCC too have their versions of this. Though I don't know if they carry the same disclaimer of not for use for sensitive skin.
Have you used any other fruit face pack? What is your review?