Must calm self first. *Deep Breaths*
Ok, feeling composed enough to type coherently, (I hope).
I am announcing my first Giveaway!
The occasion? - actually several missed ones.
First of all my blog celebrated its first B'day in November 2009. Back then I was busy planning my first wedding anniversary trip amongst other chaos of guests from abroad and all.
Secondly - I recently crossed the 200 post mark. This is my 222nd post actually. Was planning to do a giveaway then but then hubby hurt himself.
& finally on a smaller note - I just crossed 50 followers. It is a small number I know, in the blogosphere where people have followers in thousands. But all of them are dear to me, because you guys constantly give me feedback and encouragement - both crucial for my blog to grow.
So as a thank you for all your love and support, I am hosting a giveaway!
The bottle is 45 ml and worth Rs. 675/-
What is this:
- A skin illuminator helps give the appearance of more youthful, plumped up skin.
- It is also very useful when you want to create a dewy, glowy look.
- It is a great highlighter for the cheeks, brow area, collarbones.
- This is oil-free and the color Peach Light is the medium shade in the range- not too light like Pink Light (which is meant for cool toned skin - I use this almost everyday) and not too dark like Walnut Light.
Wanna enter? Here's how:
1. You must be a follower of my blog to be eligible for the giveaway. So what you waiting for?
2. Leave a comment giving me feedback on my blog:
- What you like?
- What would you like to read more of?
- Suggestions for improvement.
Simple enough right?
The contest is open Internationally and will close exactly a week from today on 30th March 2010 (midnight - IST) and the result will be announced on 2nd April 2010.
The winner will be chosen in a random lucky draw.
Good luck people!