What it Claims: The coco extract in this contain anti-oxidants, multi vitamins and essential oils that help nourish, lighten and revitalize the skin. It moisturizes to allow deep penetration of age defying nutrients. For all Skin Types.
Apply onto face and neck and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse off.
Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Honey, extract of Nutmeg & Clove and pure essential oils of Orange, Jasmine, Rose, Ylang Ylang and Frankincense.
Price: Rs. 225 for 50 Gms
1. This smells really nice. It is not that sickening synthetic chocolate smell that you will find in a lot of lip balms and glosses, but a deeper more refined natural fragrance. And the smell lingers on for quite some time even after you wash off the pack. This is a delight for the senses!
2. This is cream pack, not powder. I tend to prefer cream packs because I feel that they suit my dry skin better as opposed to powder packs that dry up.
3. It softens my skin to quite some extent, calms it down. Also I have never experienced any burning or stinging sensation with this pack. It is quite mild enough for daily use. And the brown color does not stain clothes or the skin.
4. Coco Butter has the highest known source of antioxidants in the world and is known to draw out impurities. Beeswax and Jojoba Oil both help strengthen the skin's natural oil production and retard moisture loss. Honey is skin softener. Nutmeg with Honey helps to treat blackheads and acne scars. Clove prevents infection. The essential oils of Orange, Rose, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang and Frankincense all help to balance dry and mature skin.
1. The packaging in a tub. I would prefer this in a tube. It just seems too exposed to air with all those antioxidants.
2. The effect of the pack is just so -so. It is good, but not mind blowing great.
Re-Purchase: Yes! This is a major indulgence and treat for me these days. It acts as a thick creamy but non-oily moisturiser for my dry skin.
DIY Tip: Btw, this is pretty easy pack to make at home. Just mix heaped spoonful of coco powder with honey and warm to hot skim milk (add some drops of cream if you have dry skin) to make a paste. Apply and wash off after 20 mins. You can also add alma powder to boost the antioxidant (Vit C) content.