The last few days I have been a little busy with an outbound workshop. Just arrived in Mumbai last evening. But nonetheless I thought I would share with you, products that rocked my April and stuck with me in this hot, sweltering heat.
1. Nivea LipBalm in DragonFruit: The cutest, most natural Pink color for the lips this summer. Looks light and refreshing. Now only if they would do something about the fragrance! (Rs. 129/-)
2. Colorbar Lipstick in Irish Rose: Matt natural pinks are what I am liking this summer (Rs. 199/-)
3. Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara: I am off liners this summer. & this mascara is helping my eyes look good all by itself. It won't budge and it won't smudge. (Rs. 260/-)
4. Khadi Rose & Aloe Vera Moisturising Cream for face: It offers intense nourishment without any visible oiliness. My Daily Morning Moisturiser these days.
5. The Body Shop Bath Gloves: Love the refreshing, thorough scrubbing they give me during summers
6. St Ives Swiss Vanilla Body Wash: I love vanilla scents, & this is very moisturising and leaves a light film on the skin without being sticky!
7. Jordana Nail Paints: I have been using a lot of nail paints this month. They have been making up for the lack of makeup on my face. (Review coming up this week)
8. Aroma Magic Toner: Aromatic Rose Toner has been helping my skin cool down. I carry this in a spray bottle
9. Neutrogena Sunblock spf 50+: Can there be a summer without sunscreen? This baby is tiny enough to slip into my bag and offers protection with a matt look
10. Kara Wipes with mint oil: Picked this during a offer at Star Bazaar. They are really amazing and feel so deliciously ice cold when used on the face. They cool down my skin and refresh me instantly!
11. The Body Shop Cheek and Lip Tint: The only blush that stays on during the sweltering heat! Looks fab and natural at the same time.
What were your products of this season?