Suitable For: All Skin Types
- Fits neatly in the palm of your hand for maximum control.
- The soft bristles are made from nylon and 100% vegetarian.
Splash warm water onto the face and neck and apply your cleansing product. Gently massage into the skin, using the face brush, in small circular movements, then rinse with warm water.
Price: Rs. 250/-
1. A little bigger than a one rupee coin, this brush is a very strong exfoliator. It does really get all the dead cells off and my skin glows each time I use this. Skin feels smooth & soft.
2. It comes with a clear plastic cover that fits tight and helps cover the brush and keep dirt away if you are travelling with the brush.
3. This brush is a very good exfoliator on areas like feet and elbows.
4. Easy to clean and maintain: A wash in hot, soapy water keeps it clean.
1. The bristles are a little harsh to begin with and do not soften over time with use. Those with sensitive skin might not like it. Plus I don't think this can be used daily, unlike its sibling the Facial Buffer. I used it max twice a week. That too only on the forehead, nose and chin. This feels too hard on the cheeks.
2. While it does come with a plastic cover, the very cover prevents the brush from drying by trapping humidity inside as it has no holes to get air through. Therefore I use the cover as a stand for the brush, I stand the brush on its handle so that the bristles are exposed to air.
Will I repurchase: No. For two reasons - one is I liked the facial buffer from TBS much more, secondly I hope this will last at least 2 years.
Although this nifty brush did a very good job at exfoliating my face, even better than the buffer, it is very easy to go overboard with this and maybe be a little too harsh. I have been using this for a month & a half now on a bi-weekly basis and have not had any problems yet. But just to be on the safe side I would stick to my facial buffer.
Body Shop's Facial Buffer is just as hard to begin with but it gets softer over time. Plus it can be easily used on the entire face and cheek area, from day 1.
CAUTION: When using this please don't get over enthusiastic and brush your skin, like you brush your teeth. You have to use negligible pressure with this product and it works just as great.
Also do not use either this or the facial buffer around the eye area.