Monday, June 28, 2010
ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara - Review
Directions: Gently unscrew Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara applicator and work clear mascara from root to tip or shape and separate brows. Apply second coat if desired.
Ingredients: Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Price: Rs. 129/-
1. This has both eyelash & eyebrow gel, in separate containers with individual brushes. Both sides are labelled at the bottom, and I am pretty sure, when this gets over, I am gonna be washing and keeping this package for the brushes.
3. It did make my lashes look slightly more darker, longer and also holds a curl well. The end result is a very natural look with well defined lashes. And it does not clump at all.
4. My brows too looked well defined and the hold lasts a good 6-7 hours. The brush applicator for the brows is good and you can easily coat and comb all hair in one swipe. Brows are not stiff, just well defined with good hold.
5. Fragrance free.
1. The eyelash gel stings the eyes. It just happened to me once, I have been a little careful since then when using this.
2. It takes up to a minute to dry and set. During this entire one minute you will have to be careful not to blink, or else it will enter your eye and sting like hell.
3. If you fill your eyebrows before using this gel, the brush picks up the color and over time, the gel gets tinted with that color.
4. The product quantity is a little less compared to other brands - but I actually see this as a Pro. As it is, we are advised to throw away mascaras after 3-6 months to avoid infection. I think my tube will be over way before that, as I am using this almost daily these days for the day.
5. Its not water-proof.
6. Has parabens. And this product goes pretty close to the eyes. For those who are allergic.
Will I re-purchase: Unless I find something better that also delivers just as well and is at an equally good price, I'll stick with this product. I am giving my lashes a break this monsoon from all the lengthening, volumising waterproof mascaras and this is perfect for the job.
This is economical and does the job well enough for me. I am pleased with this product.