Cyclomethicone, Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, C2-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Complex, Vanilla Bean Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Egg White Proteins, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
Apply a small amount of Organix coconut milk anti breakage serum to palm, rub hands together, then apply to surface of damp (towel dried) hair working through ends.
Price: Rs. 350 for 4 Oz (120 ml)
Purchase at: Beauty Centre & Alfa (Irla)
1. Is pretty good at controlling fizz. For those who live in high humidity areas this is a major concern. (Friends Fans - refer to episode with Monica in Barbedos for Ross's conference. Remember her hair - due to the humidity?). My hair appears smoother and with more body than ever before
2. Makes hair very soft and easy to style. Plus hair appears shiner and it does seem smoother.
3. Smells amazingly tropical coconutty but is not overwhelming, though it does tend to disipate away after 5 to 6 hours.
4. Just one pump is enough for the entire hair. It has much more slip than others in its category hence a little goes a long way and it is absorbed almost instantly.
5. Formula contains natural organic active oils like Coconut (the only oil scientifically proven to pentrate the hair shaft to nourish from within), Coconut Milk, vanilla oil, shea butter, Egg white protein, Silk Proteins and Vitamin E.
6. Sulfate Free & Paraben Free Formula
7. Safe For Color-Treated Hair
8. For the Eco-Warriors amongst us, you will be happy to know that all Organix bottles are eco-friendly, manufactured from materials containing recycled post-consumer resin. All labels are printed utilizing environmental inks and compostable label film made from annually renewable resource corn, not from petrochemicals.
1. The price is a little hefty compared to others in this range like Livon.
2. If you use too much it will turn your hair oily. It takes some time & use before you can figure out the right amount for your hair type
3. Can't comment on hair breakage. Have been using it only for the last 3-4 weeks and yet to see a difference.
Recommended for: Those with dry, frizzy, unruly, prone to tangle, dull hair.
Sleek super straight or oily hair will probably get weighed down by this. Also be careful with quantity. Start small with single pump. Generally that should be enough.
Will I Re-Purchase: I actually got this for my Hubby, but the scent seduced me and I began using it as well.
I have used Livon & Matrix Biolange Serum in the past for my hair - with no visible results and had almost given up on serums for my hair. I have very fine, frizzy, dry hair that gets weighed down by conditioner to a limp, oily mass. This is an excellent replacement for me for conditioner. I shampoo, apply this to damp hair, comb with a wide-tooth & am done.