Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Products of May 2010
But it finally rained (?) or more like drizzled here in Mumbai - finally on 2nd June. So it's now time for a whole new wardrobe & a whole new set of cosmetics. But before we go there, lets take a look at products that rocked my May 2010
1. Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub: Damn thing even took off my whiteheads! Shweta gave me a very good tip - leave it on for 10 - 15 minutes before washing, it will pull out all your whiteheads too. & she was right. I am loving this gentle salty scrub that reminds me of my Mithibai College Lab
2. Colorbar I - Glide in Electric Blue: Finally managed to find a shade of blue that doesn't make my green eyes look pale & grey like a vampire.
3. Colorbar Irish Rose Lipstick: Still continues from last month. Colorbar's Naked Pink lipstick is catching up fast.
4. Bourjois Lash effet Mascara: The heat in the middle got too much. So I was back to just mascara & lip balm
5. Jordana Single eye shadow in Toast: A matt, neutral brown. I used this for office when I just wanted to even out my eyelid and give it a clean matt look
6. NYX cream blush in Hot Pink: I finally got this after waiting for many, many months. In the pan it is a bright giesha pink. On the cheeks a very natural dewy matt pink. No peach tones here. I like to top it off with NYX Cream Blush in Golden for some glow.
7. L'Oreal Force Vector Shampoo: My hair is loving this shampoo, it leaves it so soft and silky. My hair looks better than before and has even increased in volume. I can easily skip conditioner when I use this (which I have to do, I have very fine hair that gets weighed down very easily by conditioners and product build-up)
8. Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum: First all all it smells fab, and secondly it makes my hairstyle look so good and effortless. Hair looks better, fuller, shiner, and also retains style longer. Can't comment on the hair breakage though. It has just been a month and am still having hairfall. (Though my hair is looking thicker than before - so not sure)
That's my list for May.
Rains are here, humidity is already on all time high. Skin is feeling happy with all the moisture in the air. Hair, not so much and has begun to fall flat & limp. Skies look deary, maybe it is time to bring some color into the face and some gel liners for the eyes.
What were your top May products?