Friday, July 16, 2010
I quite missed blogging & connecting with you guys during the last few days, and with my energy levels rising I hope to get back to it regularly quite soon.
In the meanwhile, I thought I would share my June Fav products with you.
1. Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks: My current favourites are Nude Rosey & Soft Rose for day, and Raspberry for night. With Maybelline Colorsensation lipsticks almost at our shores I am waiting to get well soon and check out how they compare with Revlon (They are supossed to be quite similar).
2. Jordana Glitterama Eye Pencils: I quite like these shimmery, glittery eyepencils. At Rs. 149/- a piece, they are quite soft on the pocket. But use a base to get maximum wear out of these pencils, they tend to fade over time otherwise. My favourites are Black Bash (which is actually a dark charcoal grey - black with silver shimmer) and the Dark Blue one (Dark blue with blue & silver shimmer)
3. ELF Wet Lash Transparent Eyelash & Eyebrow gel: Look totally natural, and are great for the rainy season. No worry of smears.
4. Nivea Hydrocare Lip Balm: my new face balm! This one is perfect as a moisturiser on the go, without the greasiness.
5. Lakme Lip Artist in Terracotta: While the orange undertones in this look a bit weird on me, once I layer a pink golden flecked shimmery gloss on top - it makes the prefect pink coral lip color for me. Having been sporting this combo quite a few times last June.
So those were my June favourites, what are your favourite products this monsoon?