For weightless rehydration. New BC MOISTURE KICK is perfect to rebalance the hair’s moisture level. The innovative HYALURONIC ACID DERIVATE (amino acid and Milk-Protein Complex) recharges the hair with essential moisture without overburdening it. For soft, supple and nourished hair, full of healthy shine and bounce.
HYALURONIC ACID DERIVATIVE: a vital ingredient commonly used in body moisturisers. Its molecule is able to balance the water content. Its outstanding hydrating properties result in increased smoothing, softening and combating dryness.
PANTHENOL: penetrates the hair shaft to inject hydration and balances the natural moisture level.
AMINO CELL REBUILD TECHNOLOGY: penetrates deeply into the hair to repair the inner cell structure.
Ideal for: Hair damaged by environment, mechanical damages and damaged by natural wear and tear needs medium care level.
- Normal to slightly dry hair.
- Naturally dry, rough, brittle, thirsty hair.
- Normal to fine unruly or curly hair.
Price: Rs. 650 for a 6.8 Oz (201 ml) bottle (I got this over a year back-so prices may have changed)
Where: Alfa (Irla) & New Beauty Centre (Khar)
1. I have incredibly fine, brittle and frizzy hair which makes my hair look very messy. Part of the reason for the frizziness is the humidity in Mumbai air as well as the fact that my hair is dry and very brittle. I can't do anything about the atmosphere, but this product really helps hydrate my hair and control the frizziness.
2. The conditioner is very light, nonsticky solution, it hydrates without weighing my hair down or making it greasy, the hydration makes it easy to detangle hair and also helps the hair retain the style for longer.
3. It has a nice light smell, not overpowering.
4. I have been using this for a year now. Initially when I purchased it I thought it was rather pricey, but today when I compare the fact that it has lasted me a good 10 months despite daily use, it seems like a good buy.
5. Over the last few months, this product has made an incredible difference to my hair texture. It is smoother, softer and appears healthy.
6. My hair is very fine and dry. Hence I cannot use conditioners as they weigh my hair down and make it look limp and no bounce. This is a good alternative for me, as it is nourishing enough to condition, but not so heavy as to weigh it down.
1. It does seem to build up on the hair. If you are using this daily, be prepared to wash your hair every 2 days or else it will turn greasy 3rd day onwards.
2. The bottle is quite big, making it difficult to carry on a daily basis unless you have a big handbag.
Will I re-purchase: Yes.
P.S. I tend to buy hair care products on my hair stylist's recommendation as when it comes to hair, I tend to trust experts more than my own random judgement.