Ingredients: Ricinus communis, Lanolin, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Aroma, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus tinctorius, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Rubus idaeus, Tocopherol, CI 15850, CI 77891, CI 19140.
- Raspberry extract - helps provide a natural fruity flavour.
- Community Trade organic beeswax - moisturises and helps condition the lips. Acts as a barrier that helps to seal in moisture.
- Lanolin - is one of nature’s richest moisturisers
Apply to the lips with your fingertip, as often as required.
Price: Rs. 195 for 10ml tub. (Got 10% discount during sale)
1. Smells lovely, like real berries. Highly intoxicating, love it. Also there is no flavour / taste to the balm.
2. Leaves behind a very glossy pink finish, though I felt like it could be more tinted.
3. It did take care of my chapped lips, lips were softened and looked healthy. Although it was a temporary effect.
1. In a pot: I prefer my lip balms in tubes, prevents contamination.
2. Effect is not long lasting. You apply the lip balm, it makes your lips feel all soft and glossy, but within 2 hours the lip balm is gone (I don't know where it goes, I guess I just eat it up) and it leaves me with extremely dry lips that just need more lip balm ASAP. It is kind of addictive, if you know what I mean. The softening, soothing relief is temporary and as soon as it disappears from my lips, I am left craving it like an addict. This has not happened to me with Neutrogena or even Nivea.
Will I repurchase: No way.
I have been hearing so much about these from people around me, that I was sorely tempted to try these. But I am disappointed. While they make the lips look all fab and glossy pink, there is no long term relief for chapped lips. In fact they just get worse, hungering for their next swipe.