The Body Shop Strawberry Polish - Review
Best for: normal skin, suitable for everyday use
How it works:
Strawberry juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants to protect and nourish skin, as well as pore-cleansing salicylic acid; provides natural strawberry fragrance and red color.
Community Trade organic honey moisturizes and conditions skin.
Sunflower oil and sweet almond oil moisturize and soften skin.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Honey, Kiwi (Actinidia Chinensis) Seed, Fragaria vesca (Strawberry) Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Cinnamal, Denatonium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Citral, Red 4, Red 33
Price: Rs. 400 for 200ml flip cap tube (got 10% off during sale)
1. Smells heavenly, just like a freshly crushed strawberry preserve. Very refreshing, energising scent.
2. The granules are not abrasive at all. They exfoliate well without hurting, and it is gentle enough for daily use.
3. Package is travel friendly. Easy to store and take along.
4. the Gel base foams well, and rinses clean. No oily layer on skin post washing.
1. Not moisturising enough for me, as compared to St Ives. Itsn't such a problem during these humid rainy days, but I will not be able to use this during winters.
Will I re-purchase: Hmmm... I love the smell, but not the fact that my skin feels a little dry post using this. I love the smell, so I might get a body butter or something else from this line for that.
For exfoliating, I think I'll stick to the bath gloves from TBS.