Jordana InColor Luxury Eyeshadow - Review
- Premium Pigments; Matte, Shimmery & Pearlized
- Triple-Milled; Luxurious Velvety Finish
- Long-Lasting Stay Fresh Color
- Crease-Resistant Formula
- Sponge Applicator Included
Where: New Beauty Centre
Colors I have:
- Storm Watch: Silver Grey with white shimmer
- Creme Da La Creme: Warm Ivory with shimmer (I use this as highlighter on the browbone and also in the corners of my eyes)
- Mimosa: Warm Peachy Orange
- Sunset: Warm Copper with self colored shimmer
- Cafe Latte: Matt light brown
- Hot Cocoa: Walnut Brown with shimmer
- Mocha Frost: Taupy Brown
1. The quality of these eyeshadows is very good, they are very finely milled and go on very smoothly on the eyelid even without a base/primer
2. The pigmentation is awesome! Unlike some eyeshadows which *need* a primer or else they won't show up, these are pigmented enough to show up without the primer too
3. Economical. Unlike most girls, I prefer to get eyeshadow singles rather than pre-defined palettes. I have noticed that singles tend to be of better quality and this gives me more freedom to choose and pick only those colors that I know I will wear.
4. The packaging is pretty sturdy and makes it very easy to carry with you. The sponge applicator is of good quality - but it is just an applicator, it is not so good to blend with. Also the small window on top makes it easy to pick out the color you need.
5. I have never experienced any fallout from these eyeshadows. There is a bit of creasing through once you cross the 4 hour mark of wearing these
6. They have never irritated my eyes or skin.
1. Lasting power is an issue. Even with a primer, these last for only 4 to 5 hours. After which they begin to fade.
Will I re-purchase: Yes! I love these eyeshadows despite the lasting power of only 6 hours. They have a huge range in browns, are economical and great for daily wear. They are easy to carry along coz they are so tiny and so I generally am able to touch up on these every 4 hours making it easy to avoid the fading.