Maybelline Unstoppable Liner in Expresso (Brown) - Review
- Smudge-proof, stay-put formula won't budge until you want it to
- Self-sharpening packaging swivels up and down so point is always sharp and ready to define
- Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested
Price: Rs. 200
1. I bought this after reading a comment by Rima on a post. She had recommended this for its long wearing abilities, and she was absolutely right. I apply this at 7 in the morning, and at 8 in the evening, I still have this on both my upper & lower lash line. Just as pigmented, and dark. No smudging.
2. No sharpening. I quite like twist ups just for this convenience. Makes it a good product to carry with you when travelling.
3. The Brown color (Expresso) is pretty pigmented dark coffee brown and shows up well. It is a matt shade with no shimmer.
4. Comes off easily with any makeup remover and does not create a mess
5. Didn't irritate my eyes, but then I don't wear contacts.
6. It is pretty economical at 200 bucks
1. It is not very smooth as a liner. You will have to put a slight bit of pressure to apply this.
2. This needs a minute or two to set. If you rub it during this stage, it will smudge. But once it is set it is good to go.
3. Only 2 colors - black & brown.
4. Doesn't stay put on the waterline very long. It does have a bit of trouble on the waterline, both during transfer and in terms of staying power. That's ok for me, since I don't waterline in any case, but if you are planning to purchase this for the waterline only - I am not sure it would do the job.
Will I repurchase again: Yes. I really like this one, ever since I have been wearing this I have been getting a lot of compliments.
It is a nice cheap liner that I can use everyday, the black brown smokey color payoff is good and staying power is awesome. I have been wearing this almost daily for 2 weeks now, and almost everyday someone stops me to appreciate the liner and ask me which brand it belongs to.