Just for your information, I have dry skin, but also have a tendency to develop whiteheads & blackheads.
Products that worked for me:
1. Biotique Chlorophyll Gel: I always carry this with me, excellent for using immediately after waxing & threading, it also is very cooling and great for insect bites & rashes. It doesn't hydrate the skin so much so I don't really use it as a moisturiser. Just one of those handy gels to carry on a hiking trip. I also find this to be very soothing after a hot day in the sun or on tired, achy feet.
2. Biotique Morning Nectar Lotion: My first purchase from this line. This is a light moisturiser that is perfect for the day time. Once I got stranded on a holiday with only this, and I wanted a thicker moisturiser for the night (It was a very cold place). I just add a drop of coconut oil to a little bit of this in my palm, mixed the two and voila! I had thick cream for the night. The only problem with this is that I feel that it loses its potency over time, so I always buy the smallest size.
3. Biotique Wheatgerm Cream: I have a tub of this in my office. This is my emergency saviour for hands that feel dry from handling paper, or the face that might need a extra dose of moisture and protection on certain days.
4. Biotique Tinted Moisturiser: This is a very thick moisturiser that has a tint added to it. I use it on days when I have been lazy the previous night to apply my thick cold cream. By morning, my skin is feeling dry and this instantly moisturises and softens. But this is a pain to use in summers when it is very hot, too thick for use then.
5. Biotique Papaya Scrub: Works like a charm each time I use this, has gritty particles of walnut & apricot that exfoliate thoroughly.
6. Biotique Basil & Red Sandalwood Powder: I love using this talc, it smells great, prevents prickly heat (I get that a lot in summers) and is very useful in high humidity summers of Mumbai.
Products that didn't work for me:
1. Biotique Almond Under Eye Cream: This was too thick which made it a pain to spread around the delicate eye area and worse of all it stings the eyes really bad.
2. Biotique Winter Cherry Body Lotion: Takes a good 5 minutes of rubbing to absorb into the skin, doesn't smell all that great & effect is very temporary. I was very disappointed with this. Plus once when I used this on my face, it gave me acne.
3. Biotique Dandelion Face Vitaliser: I had bought this for someone else, but it somehow landed up back with me. Maybe I am too young to use this, but this supposedly packed with goodness serum did nothing for my skin. Even after using it for more than a month, there was no difference.
4. Biotique Orange Peel Exfoliating Soap: Perfect soap for a painful bath experience, unless you need real heavy duty washing - avoid.
5. Biotique Cucumber Water: It sounds all exotic with extracts of coriander, cucumber & peppermint, but it did nothing for my skin. I get better results when I use homemade cucumber juice on my face.
These were my experiences with these products.
What products from Biotique have worked for you, and what hasn't?