1. Maybelline Unstoppable Pencil Eye liner in Deep Brown: Deep, pigmented, long lasting pencil liner in twist up format. This is my go to liner when in a hurry.
2. Maybelline Define a Lash: Honestly I liked this one more than Colossal Volume. Says what it does, just defines the lashes for a perfect no makeup look. I always get the waterproof one though.
3. Maybelline Colorsensational Lip glosses: Fabulous colors, long lasting these fade to a tint, super moisturising and pretty economical at 250 a pop
4. Maybelline Colorsensation Lipstick: I hate the smell of this, but I do love the color selection they have offered to us consumers. I am making the ones I have from this range by using them as lip tints. The color is longlasting, the product is moisturising and again these are very economical at Rs. 299.
5. Maybelline Quad in Chai Latte: This is a very useful quad for pretty much everyone, the colors are basic and can be easily used by newbies to practice their skills. Just make sure to use a base under these shadows or else you'll get hardly any color.
What didn't work for me
1. Maybelline Dream Mousee Foundation: Patchy, chalky, cakey and emphasises every dry spot and even my pores. Very difficult to blend as well. Didn't like this one at all.
2. Maybelline Mousee Blush in Peach Satin: I thought this shade had just too much shimmer for my taste, plus while the mousee texture made it easy to blend, it just felt a little weird to me - you know, like a slippery gel. Didn't like the texture.
3. Maybelline Drama Gel Liner in Black: The brush with this is awesome! I wish I could say the same for the gel. It works fantastic when used for tightlining, but for lash lines, this one is not very pigmented, it goes on rather sheer on me. Also I wish they had launched their other shades as well. This is a pet peeve I have with maybelline - they launch very selective shades/products in some categories like mascara and gel liners.
4. Maybelline Nail Polish: Some like Dusty Rose & Berry are my favourite, others like the Black one from the range Creamoso are very sheer. To get a nice even deep color I need to apply multiple coats that tends to go & thick and goopy, plus it dries to a matt finish.
These are just some of the products that worked/didn't work for me, my two cents.
So what worked for you from Maybelline, and what didn't?