The Body Shop Luxury Flannel Facial Washcloth - Review
Price: Rs. 295 for one.
How to use (Not given on site, my own experience): This washcloth dries to a rock hard (I mean this - it literally becomes rock hard) consistency between uses (if you use it once in 24 hours). Before use soak or hold under running water for 2 minutes, it becomes soft once again and and gently wipe away cleanser/face pack using the Luxury Facial Flannel.
1. It dries completely to a rock hard peice of material between uses, this prevents contamination or growth of bacteria
2. It is very good at removing the last traces of makeup under the eyes and even taking off face packs. I generally use this after applying my cold cream cleanser in the evening to take off makeup. It takes off every bit of the cleanser and makeup with it. Facepacks come off smoothly without creating a mess.
3. Extremly gentle on the face, it has a very smooth surface
1. Boy, does this thing like to hold on to stains! It stains with the dirt and makeup like no tommorrow. And no matter what you do (read: wash with hand, wash in machine, wash with Tide) the stains just lighten marginally, but they refuse to go. After a while of use the washcloth starts to look very, very grubby! It even takes on the color of the face packs themselves (Mine's turned red in patches when I used it with Biotique Fruit Pack)
2. Very difficult to store. Once dry, this thing is just rock hard, you just cannot fold or bend it. So basically it takes the shape you leave it in to dry. Left on the clothes line, once dry it looks like an oversized Taco. This makes it very difficult to store.
3. It feels a little weird, the texture is very silicony & just feels a little weird on the skin initially.
Would I repurchase: Nope.
I liked how nicely it cleans and takes off all the makeup & cleanser/facepacks, but after a while it gets so badly stained with the dirt itself that I don't feel like using it at all! Maybe they should start making this in black or brown, I might re-purchase it then.