What it claims: Inspired by the bohemian, rustic gypsy trails this season, wear rich, deep colors with just a hint of shimmer. From mystic indigos to ruby reds and from plush purples to henna golds.
Price: Rs. 90 per bottle
- 243 is a deep indigo, inky midnight purple
- 245 is a bright fuchsia pink with self colored shimmer
- 043 is a light ocean blue (this is a very sheer shade - the rest of the nail paints are just one coat. This is a double coat)
- 422 is a bright chilly red with self shimmer (This is a very happy red, it is red, but it is too bright to look sexy or sophisticated)
- 530 is a sheer mustard yellow-gold color (honestly, it just looks yuck to me)
I quite like some of the colors like 243 (purple), 245 (bright fuchsia) & 422 (red). The price is decent at 90 bucks, they dry quickly.
Some of the shades are just atrocious, like 530. The staying power of these is not very nice, they start to chip terribly within 12 hours and by the end of the day most of the nail paint has chipped off. The finish too is a little rough, not as smooth or glossy looking. None of the shades are earthy, subtle or even office wear (unless you are game for it). I wish they had got more dupes of Chanel like Khaki brown, olive green in this collection as well.
Overall Opinion: I liked 243 & 245, both are intense deep but bright shades that I quite liked and are nice to wear in the festive season ahead. Although I will have to use a clear top coat to give them glossiness.
I like my nail paints to have a glossy liquid mirror kind of finish that these lack.
These products were sent to me by the PR/Company for consideration, but that has not affected my review in any way.