Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Lipbalm - Review
• Creates a head turning shine on your lips – pretty in pink!
• Moisturising your lips making them heavenly smooth
• Enjoy the fruity scent
• Contains SPF 10, protection against UVA and UVB rays
Price: Rs. 129 for 4.8 gms tube
Ingredients: Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis Oil, Pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Candelilla Cera, Myristryl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cera Microcristalina, Isopropyl palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyglyceryl-3 Dilsostearate, Butyl Methyoxydibenzoylmethane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Simmondsia, Chinensis Oil, Mangifera India Juice, Citrus Aurantifolia Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Bisabolol Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Mica, Aqua, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Citric Acid, Trideceth-9, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Linalool, Limonene, Parfum, CI 15850, CI 77491, CI 778991, CI 45380, CI 77499
1. Love, love the color - the balm itself is a deep burgundy-plum shade. It looks quite deep, but on the lips it is a very light reddish shade that looks very natural. Perfect considering the latest trend these days in lips - deep, autumn shades
2. This one, thankfully, smells really nice too (I hated the Dragon fruit smell) and has very fine shimmer.
3. As a lipbalm it works pretty well plus it has SPF 10 (not a lot actually, but something is better than nothing)
1. Hmmm.. Nothing! I love Nivea lipbalms & love the fact that they come out with such great tinted lipbalms. I am missing the Cherry one though that they have discontinued. :-(
For swatches: go here
Will I repurchase: Yes. :-)