Anju from Indianmakeupways tagged me to do this post on what I think are my imperfections & perfections.
1. My hair: I wish they were more healthy & had more volume. Hairfall has been an eternal problem. They are rather like a problem child – the hair itself is dry but my scalp gets oily within a day of washing – even when I skip conditioner. Plus it never stays in place, I always look like a cyclone just spit me out. I am trying out a home made Reetha – Amla – Shikakai treatment now. Hopefully it will work out.
2. My high forehead: I have a big forehead, some people say it is sign of intelligence & luck, but I find it too big – I wish I could get some bangs to cover them, but thanks to the fact that my hair is scanty especially in the front it is a bit of a problem – or maybe my hair stylist is not that good. :-P
3. My forever dry lips: I cannot go without lip balm for even an hour – my lips will start to chap & as we all know that is horrendous. You cannot wear lipstick, lip gloss – anything on chapped lips. I always gotta have a lip balm on me
My 3 perfections (or rather what I like about myself)
1. My skin: It is pretty well behaved, not sensitive, doesn’t break out easily, is even toned, hardly any dark circles. I like it :)
2. My eyes: they are a deep green with a tinge of grey right now. They have changed color over the years, I started out with blue eyes as a kid and over the years they have darkened to green, they do help me stand out in a crowd, & even if all I use is mascara – they still attract attention :)
3. My lack of, errr, body hair: ok, I know this will sound weird, but I hardly have any hair on my arms & legs. I have never waxed, I generally use an epilator once a month, or else I have to shave like once in two weeks. I am done. Conversely my eyebrows grow like wild weeds.
Since the tag was both imperfections & perfections – I did both. But I honestly would like others to just do perfections. I think we spend too much time already analyzing what’s wrong with us, and sometimes when we have too much free time - we also keep analyzing only what is wrong or missing in others.
So I tag everyone – please tell me your perfections :)