- Saunf 2g (Fennel is a wonderful treatment for prematurely aged and wrinkled skin, wind or sun-damaged skin, or skin that has been neglected)
- Chamomile flower 2g
- Methi 2g
- Brahmi 4g
- Apricot oil 1g
- Tulsi leaf 4g
- SLES 3g
- Purified water qs
- Preservatives 0.375g
Purchased from: The annual diwali khadi exhibition that is held at Khadi centre, Irla, Vile Parle (W) in Mumbai.
1. Super gentle against the skin, this facewash is one of the gentlest ones that I have tried. It doesn't dry out my skin at all.
2. I liked that this product listed all the ingredients with quantities, unlike other khadi products which mention only some mysterious key ingredients.
3. Smells pleasant, not overbearing. Also it does not leave a film on the skin upon rinsing unlike other heavy face washes.
1. Notoriously difficult to locate. I was recommended this facewash by friend, but it took me a good 8 months before this was back in stock. Apparently it is very popular.
2. The packaging sucks. It is a struggle to open the flip cap everyday, invariably I end up either breaking a nail or scratching myself. I plan to transfer this to something less violent.
Will I repurchase: Yes.
Have you tried any Khadi face washes?