Bourjois Effet 3D Max Lipgloss 64 Framboise ardent - Review
What they claim: People with sensitive eyes, beware!
Bourjois pushes the limits of shine with Effet 3D Max lipgloss up to 33% more shine!*
* instrumental test against the main lipglosses on the market in 2008 (30 volunteers rated shine satisfaction over 3 weeks: 90% satisfaction)
Dazzling shine thanks to the smoothing formula with shine micro-activators.
The shine micro-activators form a flexible and ultra comfortable film: lips are smoothed and radiant with softly shimmering colours that enhance your smile
Bourjois added bonus* : the clever applicator !
Thanks to its reservoir areas, the applicator generously coats lips for an incredibly volumised pout. Its perforated area means both sides of the applicator evenly spread the formula. Lips are left beautifully smooth and defined with maximum volume.
* Registered design
A range of 6 radiant colours with varied effects
Each shade contains a touch of dewy pink for a fresh look and a touch of shimmer for an enhanced, shiny result.
And, it’s good for lips!
Smooth and soft lips: 77% protecting emollient agents.
Price: Rs. 460 for 6.5 ml (I got this close to 8 months back, prices have been raised now to 600!)
1. Ok, this gloss claims a lot of things. But it does live up to most of them. It is one of the best glosses that I have tried. It is supershiney (almost looks like molten glass), has tons of super fine shimmer.
2. This is so, so pigmented! I don't think I have any lipgloss as pigmented as this, it is almost like molten liquid lipstick. I really like pigmented lipglosses. I like this particular shade a lot, it always brigtens up my face.
3. I like the applicator, it does help coat the lips quite evenly with the gloss for a polished appearance. Plus it picks up quite a bit of gloss, so you don't have to keep dipping back into tube to coat lips evenly. But it does need a bit of practice to use. You need to pat this lipgloss onto your lips, not apply by spreading as you do with regular does footed applicators, or else you'll end up with too much lipgloss.
4. It never dries out my lips and lasts a good 3-4 hours, even through small meals!
5. They are not sticky, the texture is very smooth.
1. The price, it was already little bit on the hefty side with 460 Rs, now it costs 600!
2. The gloss tends to spill over and accumulate at the neck of the bottle as you'll see in the image above. Plus the applicator is not to everyone's liking. It takes a while to get used to.
3. If you prefer sheer lipglosses to layer over lipsticks or otherwise, steer clear. This are highly pigmented.
Will I re-purchase: Maybe just one more color in this range - a lighter pink.
I love how pigmented this lipgloss is, it feels super smooth & moisturising on the lips, is shiny like a new coin. Basically it is very close to being my perfect lip gloss. I only wish it were little bit cheaper or rather they had not hiked the prices so much, coz I really love this lipgloss!