·Black Bash: a light charcoal black with silver shimmer
·Bronze Fest: Brown with golden glitter
·Green Gala: Light green with silver glitter
·Midnight Celebration: Dark blue with silver & blue glitter
·Purple Party: Purple with silver glitter
From Bottom to Top: Black Bash, Green Gala, Midnight Celebration, Purple Party & Bronze Fest
1. The glitter is not OTT. So while it does make these eyepencils & the color stand out on your eye, it is not that shimmery that you won’t be able to wear these to office or during the day. So they are an interesting alternative to matt liners. They look attractive, without making you look like a disco ball.
2. Interesting shades – I like black bash (charcoal black with silver shimmer) the best, followed by midnight celebration (blue with silver & blue shimmer).
3. Very economical at 120 bucks a pencil.
1. These aren’t the best quality pencils out there, they feel quite hard (these are not soft & creamy like your bourjois or colorbar pencils) on the lid and the glitter tends to feel scratchy at times, they drag on the lid. These are not very pigmented, so you will need to swipe these 2-3 times on the lid to get a deep shade – that makes the lack of creaminess in the pencil even more evident.
2. Not long lasting, while these don’t smudge, the color tends to fade away after 3-4 hours and all that is left behind is the glitter.
3. Packaging is not very classy – the wood too that encases the pencils feel a little cheap.
4. I have never tried these on the waterline so I can’t say if they irritate the eye or anything. Because it has shimmer I use it only on the upper lash line.
Will I repurchase: Yes.
These aren’t the best quality pencils out there – in terms of texture & formula, but they are a fun indulgence. I get very bored wearing only matt liners to office and these pencils are a welcome break to add some zing to the overall look.