Made in Italy
Price: Rs. 550 (I got this for 485 at beauty centre)
1. Pretty long lasting, although it doesn't make any claims of this sort, this lipstick lasts long - a good 4 to 5 hours if you don't eat/drink anything. After that it fades a little. I have been wearing this to office almost everyday since I got it on friday. I just need to touch up once during lunch.
2. I don't feel the need to use a lipbalm underneath this, it is moisturising but not that creamy to slide off your lips
3. The texture is very light, this doesn't feel very thick or gloopy on the lips.
4. SPF 16
5. The totally red, shiny christmasy packaging - it looks like a pretty christmas bauble - & also makes it very easy to pick out from my stack of lipsticks
6. It has some 12 shades out of which I liked Aphrodite's Blush & Rose Vintage the best. Even Strawberries & Cream is nice – it has a bit of shimmer to it. There are no blue toned pinks in this series. Most of the pinks are warm toned with a hint of brown, other shades are regular browns, plums, berry kinds shades.
1. It is a bit on the expensive side, I think these are being positioned as Lakme's answer to Revlon Colorburst. Well, it is good reply I must say.
2. For some reason, you cannot touch this up by just swiping it all over your morning left over lipstick. It doesn't adhere as well and also doesn't last long. The best way is to wipe clean all the left over lipstick from morning & start on a fresh slate. It somehow helps the lipstick last longer.
Will I repurchase: Definately yes. In a short time this has become one of my favourite lipsticks. Lakme seems to have stuck gold this time.
This is a very nice lipstick, it is moisturing, lasts long, doesn't feather, has some nice shades suitable for daily office wear. Aphrodite's blush is a very nice shade that goes well with most outfits & eyemakeup. I really like these & I am glad I took a chance with these.