Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser - Review
What the Product Is:
• An oil-free penetrating facial wash that cleanses deeply and thoroughly to improve your complexion
What the Product Does:
• Penetrates deep into pores to remove dirt, oil and make-up residue
• Salicylic Acid exfoliates dead skin cells and improves skin tones and texture
• Removes dead surface skin that can dry, dull and roughen your complexion
How and When To Use It:
Daily, or as needed massage gel onto moistened skin and rinse. Pat dry. For normal to oily skin types. If you experience dryness or irritation, use less frequently.
50 ml bottle 85 Rs.
200 ml pump bottle 320 Rs.
1. I got this free with purchase of Neutrogena sunscreen – I was expecting this to be very drying for my skin & didn’t use it for quite some time. But when I got a bad acne breakout (from the coconut oil) a few months ago I dug this out. I was pleasantly surprised when I used this – it not drying at all. It is quite gentle & mild. My skin never feels dry or stretchy after use.
2. This calmed my breakouts to quite an extent, and may have prevented more breakouts as well – haven’t got any since I began using this.
1. Slightly priced at the higher end
2. This doesn’t lather/foam a lot – this can be confusing initially, especially if you are used to high lather face washes – you’ll end up using quite a bit in order to get some lather, before you realize that this is not high on foam.
Will I repurchase: Yes, if this facewash suited me during winters when my skin tends to be dry & flaky, this would definately suit me all year round.
this is a good facewash, i like it. somehow it lathers quite well for me? well that's quite subjective.ReplyDelete
you have dry skin na? then you must definitely check out the daily scrub from neutrogena as well. i exfoliate daily and needed something mild. this one fits the bill perfectly. it has such a luxurious feel to it and the granules are like soft cotton bits massaging your face! really works. and you need tiny amount for the whole face, not much.
yet to try other products from Neutrogena range, tanvi...u know i use only the lip stuff n nothing else....i already have others to finish...god, the troubles of stocking up products :(ReplyDelete
i see u get to use Neutrogena more these days...more n more on ur blog :) lather part of it, i prefer lathery ones...it sounds tacky, but LOL...wish to try this range...
i have used this n liked it a lot.ReplyDelete
i used this one and for me it was just ok,, didnt do anything extra special for my oily skin.ReplyDelete
it has got saliyclic acid, does tempt me :)ReplyDelete
i almost exclusively use neutrogena...every product suits me...ReplyDelete
this cleanser, the sunscreen, the scrub...
i wish they would bring in all the neutrogena products to india....
I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.
Facial Cleanser for Oily Skin