What it claims: Glide On is a lip pencil that glides on smoothly, stays creamy, and keeps lipstick, gloss, and lip tint from feathering out of bounds. Use it to define your lip-line or fill your lips with a coat of sumptuous color in shades of barely-there nudes to crushed ginger shades.
It can also be layered with Enrich Matte Lipcolor for added intensity.
Price: I got these at Rs. 250 a piece; I believe the prices have been increased now.
1. Very creamy, very smooth lip pencil – this is the one lip pencil that never dries out my lips.
2. Pigmented – this is a highly pigmented pencil & 2-3 swipes provides pretty good coverage even on naturally pigmented lips
3. Long lasting – this pencil stays on for 3-4 hours
|In sunlight (L to R): Rose Shimmer, Honey Crush, Berry Passion & Hot Chocolate|
4. Nice shades – I really like the shades in this range – they are prefect & will suit almost all
1. Doesn’t work so well with gloss – the color starts to melt into the gloss altering the gloss shade & also doesn’t last as long.
2. Lips need to be smooth & flake free for it to be used by itself – tends to emphasize dryness.
Will I repurchase: I’ll like Rose Shimmer the best from the lot so I’ll definitely be getting that one again. While these are more expensive than Jordana (which retail for some 100 bucks) – they are also much better in quality & smoothness.