What it claims:
• A facial scrub with Beta Hydroxy Acid, gentle enough for everyday use
What the Product Does:
• Provides thorough deep pore cleansing yet is gentle on the skin
• Beta Hydroxy Acid cleans deep into pores to remove dirt, oil and make-up residue
• Non-abrasive microbeads gently exfoliate dead skin cells and improve skin tone and texture
• Oil-free, non-comedogenic
How and When To Use It:
Daily, or as needed massage scrub onto moistened skin and rinse. Pat dry. For normal to oily skin types.
50 ml tube with flip cap 95 Rs.
125 ml tube with flip cap 210 Rs.
1. The granules in this scrub are, as claimed, very gentle & non abrasive, quite unlike the rougher walnut or apricot granules in most scrubs. The granules are well rounded, soft and the scrub has a lot of them in high concentration – for effective exfoliation.
2. Gentle enough for daily use, this makes a good facewash substitute. It lathers like a facewash.
3. The packaging is sturdy. I carried this in my handbag all the way to Punjab & back – it stayed shut tight. Besides the tube opening itself is sealed with a metallic foil when you purchase it – it has to be punctured open like those medical cream tubes.
4. It has a strong citrusy – orange fragrance to it which I quite like.
1. I do need to use a moisturizer within 30 minutes of using this. It doesn’t dry out my skin as such, but if I don’t use a moisturizer within 30 minutes of using this my skin starts to feel a little taut. Not sure if it is because of the product though, coz most scrubs make my skin feel like that – taut within half an hour of use.
Will I repurchase: Yes, I got this on Rima’s recommendation (she mentioned this in my last Neutrogena face wash review) – I really like this product and use it almost every evening to remove the day’s grime. It is extremely gentle on the skin.
Have you used this?