What it claims: A heavenly quartet of radiant powders explode to color, shape and highlight your eyes. Inspired by the mysteries of the forest, these botanical shades usher in a rush of fresh color! Brighten your eyes with dewy green, petal pink and gold pastels.
Price: Rs. 425 /-
Part of Lakme Fantasy Collection 2011
- Upper right: a creamy, pink champaign colored shimmery pastel. Perfect for highlighting or even using as a base underneath other eyeshadows.
- Upper left: Dark brown with a hint of grey
- Bottom left: aubergine purple with an undertone of burgundy.
- Bottom right: a yellowish – green shade.
What I liked:
- The quality of this quad is really nice; the eyeshadows are a little sticky in texture & adhere well. As a result they are pretty long lasting.
- The highlighter given in the quad works beautifully as a white base also - applied all over the lid & then topped with your eyeshadows – it makes them pop beautifully with a hint of shimmer
- The other 3 shades – purple, brown & green are nice too. I don’t like the green too much coz it shows up with a weird yellow tinge to it, but I can see it working well on a lot of other girls J
- Considering that all the colors are very wearable & nice – the price is good!
What I don’t like
- Like the other quads, the texture of this quad too is a little sticky – it is not quite like powder & not quite like cream. The point being that I find it little difficult to blend at times – but then that could be an issue that just I’m facing.
Overall: This is a really nice quad, all the colors are wearable & would go well with Indian skintones.
Product provided by Company / PR for review but that has not affected my opinion in any way