What it claims: For up to 3 x* the volume and a lightweight feel try Xperience Volumising Mascara and let your lashes flutter. This advanced mousse effect mascara lifts lashes giving them a light but gorgeous hit of drama. Your lashes look fuller, thicker and more lifted* without the heavy or stiff feel some traditional mascaras can often leave behind.
*v/s bare lashes
Price: Rs. 460/-
Shades available: Black, Brown – Black & Dark Blue. I’m reviewing Brown – Black.
What I like:
1. The color – a deep shade of brown – it is dark enough to define, without looking over dramatic. I have been looking for nice brown mascara since some time & this fits the bill.
2. It does provide some volumising & lengthening, not too much though, but good enough for office
3. The formula itself is very creamy & dries quickly. It doesn’t flake at all, once dry.
4. Multiple coats without clumping (but only if you apply them while the earlier coat is still wet)
5. The brush has short, dense rubber bristles – very easy to deposit mascara to the roots with this.
6. Doesn’t make my lashes feel heavy or crunchy (you know how some mascaras give you stiff, hard lashes – this one doesn’t)
What I don’t like:
1. This is not water-proof at all. Runs at the first splash of water.
2. Not smudge proof either (if you like me, are in the habit of rubbing your eyes – this is not good)
3. The short bristles make it difficult to coat my outer longer lashes entirely.
Would I re-purchase: I’m confused. I really like this mascara, it is the perfect shade. It volumises & lengthens (I hate choosing between the two – I like my mascara’s to do both), & does it without clumping. I just don’t like the fact that it ain’t waterproof. I don’t think I’ll be able to use this during monsoons.