|You can see the dent I have made in it already|
A blend of essential oils including palma rosa, peppermint, clary sage, organic juniper and frankincense - Together help to clarify and stimulate the senses and promote a sense of balance and wellbeing
Community Trade organically grown soya oil from Capanema Farmers in Brazil - Is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to restore the skin's moisture barrier, helping to restore smooth, supple skin
Community Trade marula oil from Eudafano Women's Co-operative in Namibia - Is a very effective moisturiser that helps to condition the skin and restore the skin's moisture barrier
Price: Rs. 995 for 85 gm tub (I got this during the sale at 50% off)
- Hydrogenated Coconut Oil,
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Almond Oil),
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter),
- Cera Alba (White Wax),
- Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Oil),
- Glycine Soja Oil (Soya Oil),
- Sclerocarya birrea (Marula Oil),
- Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter Orange Oil),
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil),
- Juniperus Virginiana Oil (Red Juniper Oil),
- Cedrus Atlantica Oil (Cedar Oil),
- Geraniol, (palma rosa oil)
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut oil),
- Cinnamomum Camphora Bark Oil (Cinnamon Bark Oil),
- Cymbopogon Martini Oil, (Palmarosa oil)
- Mentha spicata, (Spearmint oil)
- Salvia Sclarea Oil, (Clary Sage Oil)
- Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, (Cypress Oil)
- Vetiveria Zizanoides Oil (Khas Khas oil),
- Juniperus communis, (Common Juniper oil)
- Mentha Arvensis Oil, (Mint Oil)
- Artemisia vulgaris, (Mugwort oil)
- Ocimum Basilicum Oil, (Sweet Basil Oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, (Rosemary oil)
- Boswellia carterii, (Frankincense)
- Citral, (lemon odor)
- Cymbopogon citratus, (lemongrass oil)
- Nardostachys Jatamansi Oil, (Muskroot oil)
- Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, (Blue Egyptian water lily)
- Citric Acid.
I tend to apply a little bit of this all over my face & neck - might as well put all those lovely oils to good use by moisturizing the skin as well.
What I liked:
1. This massage balm smells wonderful - it has a very earthy, aromatic, relaxing smell. Kind of like petrichor (the smell of the earth after the first rains). It is very, very relaxing & really helps me destress. If applied before going to bed, I go to sleep faster & experience a deeper sleep.
2. The ingredient list - it is full of nourishing, wonderful essential oils that are good for the skin. No parabens here. Just a bunch of natural,organic oils.
3. It melts the moment it is applied to skin - you need just a dab to apply on the forehead.
4. It didn't break me out. But then I use this once a week or so.
What could be better:
1. The price, I got this at a 50% reduction, which I felt was a good deal. But at full price, this is an expensive indulgence.
Would I repurchase: I'm hoping the current tub will last me a good 3 years at least. After that, yes I will repurchase. It is very helpful to relax & destress after a long day at work, it helps me sleep well.
Have you tried this? What do you do to relax on days when sleep eludes you?