Eva Lip balm in Blackcurrent burst - review
Price: Rs. 75 for 8 gms
Available at: most supermarkets. I believe this is available in a couple of other variants as well like classic vanilla, strawberry bite, tangy orange & plum sparkle.
What I liked:
1. The color - a sheer blackish berry purple mix. It is an interesting color with silver shimmer.
2. SPF 15
3. It has very, very fine micro shimmer in silver that doesn't show up so obviously on the lips. It just gives a nice shiny look.
4. I also liked the cute slide packaging.
5. It claims it is 100% vegetarian. I'm not sure now, are my other lip balms non-veg??
What I didn't like:
1. The absolutely horrendous artificial smell of this thing. It makes me wanna gag each time I tried to use this
|See that silver shimmer glistening..|
Would I re-purchase: No way. Not this variant, nor any variant. This product had such promise - amazing shade - berry purple, with silver shimmer. Only if it didn't smell so horrendous. I have this entire tub with me now & I just can't bear to use it.