Iraya Invigorating Lemongrass Foaming Shower Oil - Review
A truly unique formulation, this blend of natural oils transforms into luxuriant foam on contact with water. This refreshing body treat is packed with natural moisturizers and skin soothers like mint leaves, lemon & essential oil of lemongrass, perfect to revive and perk up the mood.
Ingredients: Mint Leaves, Lemon Leaves, SLS, Olive oil extract, cocoaoamidopropyl betaine, cocodi ethanol amide, almond oil, grapefruit seed extract, phenoxyethanol, aqua, essential oil of lemongrass.
For all skin types.
Use within 2 yrs from date of manufacture.
Price: Rs. 395 for 250 ml
How to use: Gently massage into body as shower oil. Keep rubbing in and pour water. On contact with water you get a rich lather. Wash off gently.
- for external use only
- test for allergy
- 100% vegetarian
- never tested on animals
What I liked:
1. The pump option is nice & it dispenses a little bit every time.
2. It doesn't dry out my skin, but at the same time it also doesn't leave any oily film as well. It rinses off clean & completely.
What could be better:
1. I am actually very disappointed with this product. I bought it thinking it is some kind of new fanged tech product that is made of oils, that emulsify & wash off when water is added. I was so excited, I thought this is the new body wash that eliminates need for all body lotion. What a wonderful way to bath - kind of a oil cleanse for the body, apply oil & wash off.
Alas, this it was not to be. This is just a very dilute, mild body wash. Nothing more, nothing less.
2. It doesn't work very well when applied to dry skin, a pumpful hardly suffices for both my arms. It just sinks into the skin. It is better used on damp skin, like a regular body wash. That was you use less.
3. I love the fresh smell of lemon grass. So I was so sure of this product would smell good, I didn't even bother to smell it. Big mistake. It smells very, very strongly of over ripe bananas. Which would be difficult to tolerate in even the best of situations, but I don't want to smell of that when taking a bath.
Recommended: I wouldn't re-purchase this.
If you do want to buy this please understand that this is a just a regular, gentle body wash. Also please take a whiff of this before you buy.