|The empty bottle poses :)|
Vita Oils Systems:
1. Revolutionary Non-greasy formula
2. Unique blend with natural coconut, almond and sunflower oils that are so fine they are rapidly absorbed to deeply nourish and replenish essential vitamins.
Ingredients: Refer Image
Price: Rs. 123 for 200 ml bottle
What I liked:
1. Ok, let's be realistic here. I really don't expect my shampoo to be full of oils that absorb and nourish rapidly. A conditioner, yes. A non-herbal shampoo at best should be mild enough to not strip your hair. While this claims to be a shampoo that has oil to prevent dryness, I actually liked for quite the opposite reason. I have very fine, straightened hair with an oily scalp. This means that I have to *literally* wash my hair everyday for it to look good, or else it looks limp and stuck to my scalp. The shampoo that I was using earlier was sulfate-free, so while that was gentle on my hair and made it very soft, it also made my hair kinda clump together a bit. When you have fine hair, you are looking for maximum volume. This shampoo delivered, it removes all the oil from my scalp and gives my hair the body it needs.
2. It is quite economical. It took me 3 months to finish off this 200 ml bottle & I tend to be a bit extravagant with my shampoo. It also smells nice & lathers pretty decently.
3. The bottle is pretty sturdy. I had carried this with me on my trip & it didn't leak at all.
What I didn't like:
1. It seems to be a bit too drying, I *have* to use a conditioner & smoothing serum with this shampoo to avoid dry as hay hair. So much for claiming this won't strip out your natural hair oil.
2. It seems to have given me a spot of dandruff because it dries out my scalp.
Overall: If you have dry hair, I don't think you are going to like this.
As for me, the bottle in the image up there is completely empty & I'm going to re-purchase this. Not because it is the perfect or the best shampoo I have ever used. But because it comes pretty close - it makes my hair look voluminous and quite lush. I make peace with the drying effects by using a lot more of my spray leave-in conditioner from schwarzkopf.
Product was sent for consideration by Company / PR