|Inglot Freedom System #03|
Price: Rs. 250 for 1.2 gm pan (the palletes cost extra though, depending on the size)
The product life is 2 years from date of manufacture
Availability: There is an Inglot store at Infinity - II (Malad). I was at G7 mall yesterday evening at 6 pm and the Inglot store there was closed. It may be shutting down, not sure.
Or else you can buy it online on shopatmajorbrands.com. They run discounts from time to time, so keep an eye out for those.
What I liked:
1. The quality! The lipstick itself is very moisturing, and goes on smoothly. It is very buttery in fact. The feel is very creamy, but this lipstick doesn't add too much texture to the lips. You know that very creamy look of a lipstick that you get sometimes, you can see the lipstick sitting on the lips like a cream, you don't get that look with this.
|Inglot Freedom Lipstick #03|
3. This particular shade 03 - is a really nice natural / nude lip color that can be paired with smoky eyes. It is not too pale to wash me out, but by itself it is a bit plain. You would need a bit of a blush to balance it out in case you decide not to do smoky eyes. The color is a pretty mix of brown, peach & pink and is bound to suit fair skinned girls. It could also be a nice option for medium skinned girls looking for a nude shade. It has a bit of sheen to it, but is not overly shimmery. It is a good choice for office.
4. They are not strongly fragranced.
What could be better:
1. I hate the fact that one needs a lip brush to apply it. The slot for the lip brush inside the palette is designed such that only a Inglot lip brush would fit into it. My Body Shop one doesn't, and so it has to be carried separately in a pouch. I generally do touch-ups on the go and this one is not travel friendly for working women.
|Inglot Freedom Lipstick #03|
3. The Inglot policy of not selling single pans without the pallete in their stores. Honestly the palette is overpriced for what it is - just an empty box with slots. I feel Inglot would sell a lot more product if they let go of this policy. However it is unnecessary to buy the palette if you are shopping online. The only grouse with online shopping is that you can't swatch them and the shades online are very off the mark.
4. The color choice in the freedom system lipsticks are pretty limited when compared to the range they carry in eye shadows. They also don't have different textures or varieties like they offer in their eye shadows (matt, pearl, DS etc). They do have matt lip colors & other textures, but in their regular line.
5. No names. It is very tough for me to remember & keep track of the shades I like.
Recommended: The quality of these lipsticks is very good. They are soft, creamy, pigmented - almost like a lip butter, but are intensely pigmented and have good staying power. They are highly pigmented so a little goes a very, very long way.
I'd suggest that you turn to these for shades that are hard to find - like the prefect nude or red for you. The range will give you choices, the price will give you freedom to experiment and the low quantity means that you will finish it up if you end up with a not so flattering color.
This particular shade #03, is the perfect nude / natural lip color for me. If you are cool toned like me, or are close to my skin color, but have pigmented lips and are on the hunt for a nude lip color, do try this out.
Sent by Brand / PR for Consideration.